Healthy Indulgent Coffee Recipe To Make At Home
If there’s one ingredient that’s beloved across borders, it’s coffee. Featuring eclectic ingredients and distinctive methods of preparation, there’s a host of unique ways to get in your caffeine fix beyond the usual cappuccino and Americano.
Most people begin their day with the familiar ritual of sipping on a cup of something caffeinated. While some shuffle over to the nearest cafe for their morning Joe, others carefully craft their concoctions with ingredients that are familiar faces at their local grocery store. And if you’ve got an experimentative palate, there’s a world of delicious and fun coffees to discover.
View products in store
- 1 coffee capsule
- Glass of ice (Approximately 5-6 cubes)
- 50ml tonic water
- 1 wedge of lemon (To garnish)
- Fill a 10-ounce glass with ice and tonic water.
- Place a small cup under the machine.
- Insert a capsule.
- Press the button on the machine once and let it extract for 10-12 seconds.
- Pour ristretto shot over tonic water.
- Place the lemon wedge on the rim of the glass to garnish.
- Stir well before drinking and enjoy!
If you love drinking coffee, you’ll be glad to know that coffee itself is healthy. The caffeine in coffee can give you a boost of energy, make you more focused as well as improve your performance. And even though caffeine gets a lot of bad rap, it is healthy and safe to consume in moderation.
Leave a comment